1. What are the 9 herbs in the #Drink2Shrink Formula? Holy Thistle, Persimmon leaves, Malva leaves, Marsh Mallow leaves, Blessed Thistle, Papaya, Ginger, Chamomile, and Myrrh.
2. How many days does a gallon of #Drink2Shrink last? 7 days.
3. What is the #Drink2Shrink serving size? 2-3 cups a day, maximum 24 oz.
4. Do I have to go on a diet? No, however, an approved foods list is provided upon purchase to aid in rebooting your metabolism. Restrictions may apply.
5. Do I have to exercise? No, exercise is not necessary, but it can increase the results.
6. Does the #Drink2Shrink need to be refrigerated? Yes.
7. Can alcohol be added to #Drink2Shrink? No.
8. Can the main ingredient of the formula be warmed in the microwave? No.
10. How long can I drink the formula? For as long as you desire.
11. Can I drink the formula if I'm already taking medication? Please contact your physician.
12. Is it safe for children to drink? Yes, it is safe for children to drink; however, we recommend children only drink between 2 to 4 oz. a day. You may need to adjust the amount up or down depending on how it effects the child’s bowel movements. Remember, children should be regulated to 2 or 3 bowel movements per day.
13. Can I drink the formula while pregnant? Please contact your physician.
14. What if I have health conditions? Please contact your physician.
15. Is #Drink2Shrink FDA Approved? No, #Drink2Shrink has not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease or medical condition. The information is provided for informational purposes. Results may vary. You may not experience the same benefits from using this product.
Always consult with your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any other health supplement, especially if you are taking prescription medications, under a doctor's medical care, at risk for or have any illness or health condition, pregnant or nursing.